We are happy to share our expertise on what makes a first class interpreter and what technical equipment is needed. Our interpreters provide top notch language services at your event. From tours to training sessions and negotiations, we make it all easy and communication fluent. Here you can learn more about the services we offer and our competitive fees.
Want to know how to make things run smoothly? Unsure how many interpreters you need? Curious which interpreting option suits you best? Ask us! We are more than happy to answer your questions.
- puts together teams of top interpreters
- advises on technical needs and has contacts with rental companies
Our interpreters offer:
- professional translation or proofreading services ideal for conference materials
- simultaneous interpreting (also known as simultaneous translation) for meetings and conferences
- tour guide-style simultaneous interpreting for inspections, plant tours and hands-on workshops
- chuchotage (whispered simultaneous interpretation without technical equipment) for max. 1 or 2 listeners and short events
- consecutive and liaison interpreting (speakers and interpreters take turns in speaking)
The fee covers preparation (in-depth research of the subject, screening conference documents, preparing a bilingual glossary, learning technical terms), travel time and working time.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about our services. We are more than happy to provide you with quote based on your specific needs.